The Mobility Aids Grant (up to €6000) & House Adaptation Grant (up to €10,000) provide funding for domestic work designed to address mobility issues in your home.
The grant aid can assist, and sometimes cover the installation of stairlifts, bathroom conversions, access ramps, domestic through floor lifts & other mobility/accessibility options.
You must apply to the local authority in your own area, for your convenience we have the forms ready for you below.
KCH Stairlifts can assist you with filling out the documentation, give us a call today or contact us here for assistance.
In order to complete your grant application, you will need the following…
1) Quotation for works. Contact us here to get started.
2) Your Personal Public Service Number (PPS).
3) Evidence of any household income.
4) Doctors report
5) Occupational Therapist report.
6) Evidence of compliance with local property tax.
7) Confirm that your tax is in order